Friday, July 19, 2024

A tribute to Chariji - Guru Poornima

My conscious association with Master began in 2003. For the first six years in Sahaj Marg I was only considered chariji as my father and best friend.Something magical happened after the first 6 yrs of my practice. 

On 8th of July 2009, Chariji had come to uncle's  house to conduct satsang for house warming ceremony.
We were only about 15 people in that room. 
I remembered what I read from Babuji's books, whenever we go to master either we should take Him with us or leave our soul to Him..so I just made a request in my heart " Master please take my soul away".

He heard what I told Him from within.
That day He gave me a deep penetrating look, which made me feel like am born again, I felt that moment was both the beginning of my real journey and the end in the sense He completely takes over. Charijis glance to me beyond time, space and dimension,  it was like a glimpse into eternity.i felt I don't belong to myself anymore, I belong to my master.

In Truth eternal Lalaji says "A Saint is one who transforms a person in a mere glance".I then understood that Chariji is not just my father and friend but a spiritual master of the highest calibre and I found my Alchemist-the transformer of tendencies.

Chariji, is a circle without circumference.
A circle whose love has no circumference.
A circle without circumference is the centre.
The centre of my life,
The centre of our family, the one who binds us together
The centre of all existence. 

Master is neither the name nor the form.master is pure love. All the Master's of sahaj Marg are one and the same essence of that pure love.

I look at the journey of life as walking with Him in love.  This does not mean life is free of problems. It only means He comforts us when we are in pain and guides us from within, giving us the strength to move on.

There is a saying that we should frequently go to the place which heals us and the place which inspires us.
The Master within is the healing energy,  the master within is a source of inspiration , the master within is the guiding force. So we abhyasis know where to go.

I have written many poems on chariji but 
Gratitude is not just overwhelming words.
Gratitude is silent co ooperation with the master. How to co operate? Allowing Him to lead us from within. Thank you. 

I would like to conclude with Charijis words.

"Simplicity means reduction of our needs to the minimal possible,  we have to try to become simple in our needs, simple in our life and simple in our approach even to our system of practice. " - Chariji



No comments:

Post a Comment