Thursday, June 16, 2016

Weird hypothesis

"Solitude and introspection are the two legs of a yogi " this is a weird random thought which came to my mind.

Any day which we don't spend aa few minutes on solitude is the day we missed talking to our best friend. In Sahaj Marg spiritual sadhana we are always asked to write diary. That is my favourite aspect of sadhana :-)  Whatever be my mood or condition this diary writing has always been magical transformer of my state of mind. But itit took me 13 years to realise that it was not the external guru with whom I was speaking but the process of diary writing is to connect to the God within. They say prayer is speaking to God, meditation is listening to God. I feel diary writing is like a two edged knife and helps in both speaking to God and listening to God. Writing is souls food :-) It connects us to the divine within. 

No comments:

Post a Comment