Saturday, March 12, 2016

Explore the inner realms of your self

When we go to a tourist place, watch a mind blowing movie or enjoy a lunch in a beautiful restaurant don't we think our near and dear ones should undergo the nice experience.
How beautiful is this inner journey, from where it all started to where the path leads me today, I feel sad I could not capture a photograph to show how beautiful it is so that my brothers and sisters will also like to visit it. I only pray that all people start exploring the inner realms of their self because the beauty of it is unsurpassable. Yes it takes time, effort and willingness but it is worth a try! Though I started walking the path without the awareness of the beauty lying on the way, today I fee every step I took was worth the effort and I benefitted a million times more than what I gave in to it,if only we could understand that benefits are not quantitative, benefits are not physically measurable. This subtlety makes it difficult to invite others to the journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment