Sunday, February 28, 2021

Believe in the process of life

I don’t know what kind of coincidence it is ,today two people told me they are depressed.Around 7pm in the evening a lady came home asking for any leads for part time cleaning. She had worked at my house for two weeks few months ago.She said she currently does not have a single house to work and is getting depressed and not interested to speak to anyone.I wished her well and said everything will be alright soon.

Around 9pm one of my old colleague and friend messaged me. We had lost touch and just exchanged our contact numbers a couple of days back. She sounded dull when I messaged her two days back. Today she messaged me herself and told that she was taking tablets for depression! I was feeling sad  about it,and thoughtful.

For each person there could be’N’ number of reasons to feel depressed.It’s ok to feel bad or low, part of life.  It’s not possible to be in high spirits all the time. But we need to understand feelings of depression is just a phase, not something eternal, though the person may feel they are in a dead lock situation. 

Our guru says”There is a solution to every situation even if it’s seemingly dramatic”-Babuji.

At times situations change by itself with passage of time or through another person’s help. We never know what the person around is going through , it’s our duty to follow kindness, appreciation,encouragement and motivation with others. Anyways we are obliged to help ourselves more than anyone else. 

Whatever we may be going through currently, let’s try to believe in God, believe in ourselves and believe in the process of life, believe in peaceful existence.What we believe is our reality.

A hymn to conclude:-

“ Peace is flowing like a river,

Flowing out of you and me

Flowing out into the desert,

Setting all the captives free”.



1 comment: