Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Every purpose under heaven has a time

At times I have felt my near and dear ones should experience the inner  joys produced by meditation. Though I don't force anyone, I offer subtle suggestion once in a while with purely good intentions. Of course be it meditation oror conscious expansion there are multivarious stages and levels and each of us travel at our own speed. We cannot rush or stay where we don't belong. That does not mean that we are worthless, it only means this point of time we are not willing or not yet prepared. There is a time for everything. Remember my school hymn :

In His time, in His time,
He makes all things beautiful in His time,
Lord please show me everyday,
As your teaching me your wayway,
That you do just what you say,
In your time.

Both for sowing and for reaping there's a time,
Time for loosing, time for gain
Time for joy and time for pain,
Every purpose under heaven has a time.

There are times, there are days,
Weeks and months we cannot understand God's ways,
If for years we fail to scan
What is His eternal plan
We will remember that He can
All the time


No comments:

Post a Comment