Sunday, July 17, 2016

Tribute to chariji

I was wondering of this mahatma pujya Chariji Maharaj. At times when I think  why am I in Sahaj Marg, I feel it's only because of Him.
Dear master,
I merely trusted you
You induced love in my little heart,
Because of that I started falling in love with you,
Ever since then  I was not the same me,
Success, happiness, peace,
Condition, consciousness or experiences,
All seems mere nothing compared to your love,
I wondered what is this love,
Love is dependency,
Love is unbreaking trust,
Love is total freedom,
Love is utmost acceptance,
Love is encouraging,
Love is hope,
You were all the above without any intention
Because love is your very nature
My journey started by falling in love with you
Later realised I was only falling in love with love,
Master my only prayer is let the flame of love which you lit in my heart glow eternally
Let the flame of love be stable, permanent and eternal withstanding all tests and glow in all circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment