Friday, April 28, 2023

Shift your focus

 Well I wasn't running towards something, I knew I was running away from something. Running away from a situation that is a potential threat to my ego.I was running away from it in the fear of not hurting my ego and feeling embarrassed. 

But within me I understood how many times can I run away from it, what i am running away from is not outside me, it is within me.  Its my own fear. A situation is not going to create fear, after all its not going to create anything.  Each of us handle the same situation based on what is within us. So how long can we run away from something which is within us? So let's face it. 

Face the fears, fear of loosing,  fear of judgment,fear of failures, fear of rejection , fear of opposition, fear of alone, fear of opinions.  Understand that these are all external factors which we don't have any control on. So let go of what comes from outside and shift the focus within. Build on your own inner empire. 

Accept yourself, improve yourself, take care of yourself, understand yourself, forgive yourself, heal yourself,  enjoy yourself, believe in yourself, be responsible for yourself and above all love yourself .


No comments:

Post a Comment