Friday, December 18, 2009

My Wierd Hypothesis~ Part 1

1.When I asked God to teach me to like that which I disliked, He told me to transcend both likes and dislikes.


2.True Love may lead to pain lucky are the blessed few who have learnt to love even that pain.

3.I am a particle of dust in the feet of the Lord. My existence by itself is His infinite mercy. I am blessed to rejoice in your Love and Light. All I strive is to keep my vibration in resonance with The Divine.

4.I am like a snail and the Lord/Master is my shell, every time I penetrate out of the shell I observe I swing between transitory pleasures and pain. But within the shell lies my entire universe there I find perfect peace, real happiness and Eternal Bliss and with my Lord I am perfectly comfortable.

5.As long as love seeks acknowledgment, duality exists and love is not complete unless oneness prevails.

6.The Joy of love is neither the beloved nor the reciprocation but the joy of love is love itself; such is its unsurpassable beauty.

7.God has made this world as He saw fit. We need to mend our ways and make ourselves adaptable without judgments or opinions.Every single complaint we make about our fellow beings is like complaining about the Lord Himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment