Friday, December 18, 2009

My finite understanding of infinite love

Love is something which is sought consciously or unconsciously by every human being. Even in the human level Love has formed the basis of world’s literature and creativity. I just thought of comprehending my finite experience and understanding of infinite love.



Love conquers, Love Rules. Love is the most wonderful thing on earth. There was a time when I have felt that “true love may lead to pain, but lucky are the few who have learn't to love even that pain”

Then I wondered how can love be associated with pain at all. It’s just because we seek in the name of love. Love never seeks. It gives and it gives unconditionally. It is our seeking in the name of love which leads to pain. Then my Master made me understand that “As long as love seeks acknowledgment duality exists and love is not complete until oneness prevails”.

Radha is a n example of this; she used to say Krishna Krishna and at a point of time she herself becomes Krishna and started uttering the words Radha Radha.



My Master says that we should not ‘fall in love’ but rather ‘rise in love’! He also says that God does not love but God is love. We need to make our love universal. To me, all my love seemed like a dirt on the day when I saw true love in the eyes of my Master.

One of my colleague showed me a quote which says “To love and win is the best thing in this world and to love and loose is the second best”. I just told him that there is never loosing in love.

The success of love is in giving and one who knows to give can’t be called a looser.



Through His love, My Master makes me feel His omnipresence to such an that I don’t even think of meeting Him in person because not even for a fraction of a second He leaves me apart; It would be difficult to apprehend unless one has felt that way; but that is the love which binds us. This only proves the fact that what exists among human beings is affection and love is for the Divine alone.



God is considered to be infinite and God is considered to be love; so love is also infinite. I pray that my experience and understanding of love should not stagnate and I should fully feel the infinite divine love and completely dissolve in it.



The joy of love is neither the beloved nor the reciprocation but the joy of love is love itself; such is its unsurpassable beauty. May everyone in this earth be bestowed with this gift.

“Love is the language of the heart and my Master is the personification of Love” I pray that He makes me like Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment