Monday, February 15, 2016

Everything has it's Raison detre

Babuji always says everything has it's Raison detre.
When things are easy to our liking we never question why but when things go wrong we resist and panic so much in ignorance.
It was wonderful to experience my Master as a beloved, to feel His love. It was nice to experience Him as truth to be overwhelmed with multi various experiences, To witness Him as a Alchemist who brings about elevation of ideas. But how easy was it to experience Him as a healer? To experience the wounds and the scars and the pain. The process was very painful and it was a severe test but I would not have felt the healing touch if there were no wounds at all. When I witnessed Him as my protector I had lost it all! But unless I reached that stage I could not have fully perceived His Protection.

So let's learn to have Faith in Him and be Patient free and learn the lessons which life has to offer. After all everything has it'sit's Raison detre (Reason for Existence).

I remember a hymn from my school song.
In His time...
Time for loosing
Time for gain
Time for joy and
Time for pain
Every purpose under heaven has a time!



No comments:

Post a Comment