Monday, February 15, 2016

Guru

Call it guru or master or protector, it's a blessing to find one. By destiny or chance or choice I found my real guru.
Nothing did I know about him or about spirituality when I trusted him, but much did I learn, realise and experience in this journey.
1.  Master is love was my first learning.
I witnessed true love in His eyes and in His presence. He has shown me love and taken the role of my Beloved.
2. Master is Truth was my second learning. He speaks of many things and many a times I have experienced all those things. Then I have realised the meaning of his words. He has shown me the Truth and taken the role of Guru.
3.Master is a Protector. In the moments when I was left with absolutely nothing, I found him standing by my side. He has protected me and taken the role of my father.
4.Master is a Healer. In the journey of life at times we find wounds in our heart created by our own self or by others, but whatever it is I found master forgiving and healing not only the wounds but also the scars with his tender love.
5.Master is a Alchemist - Transformer of human tendencies. He has completely changed my ideas and approach to life. He has moulded me and taken the role of my mother.
6.Master is my best friend. When I wanted empathy and understanding he was there for me.
He has taken the roles of Father, Mother, Best Friend, Beloved and that of a Guru.
My Master completes me.


No comments:

Post a Comment