Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Our first meeting with Daaji

In December 2018, me and my family visited Kanha Shanthivanam for the first time for middle east seminar. 


The place was just marvelous, a nature's paradise with so many varieties of plants and trees. The facilities which were provided were outstanding.

It was a coincidence that during our stay at Kanha ashram,  it was our younger son's first birthday. I wanted him to meet Daaji in person .Our elder son was named by Chariji in Chennai and our younger son was named by Daaji in email.

I had requested the concerned person that we would like to meet the Guru on our sons birthday. To my surprise, while we were at the food court,  I got a call requesting to come to Master's cottage .We hurried up to the cottage. 

Kanha is a big area we had to walk for five to ten minutes to the Master's cottage. As we were heading towards the cottage I felt there was divinity in every single tile on the pavement,in every tree, in every plant in every stone I was feeling the presence of Guruji.Divine presence in both the animate and inanimate.

When we entered the cottage or rather say office of the president,that's the way Daaji calls it, I was taken away by the simplicity of this great person. He was in a very simple room with no big luxuries. He had provided all the facilities to the visitors but He was leading a very simple lifestyle. First thing which I saw in Him was Simplicity.

There were five more people in the His office at that time, other than our family.  The second thing I witnessed about Him was that He was a great listener. Whatever people had to say even if it was a small child, He listened to what other's said with great respect and attention.He was paying attention to minute details.

We interacted with Him for sometime, he gave chocolates to the kids. He asked me to remove my small son's saliva tie, he took scissors from his stationary and cut the small tag. Then he told me " you don't know to cut also ". I was feeling that He was cutting a big bondage from my baggage.

My husband asked Master if he could take a snap with Him, for that master laughed and said " come and dance with me" . Dance inner meaning is spiritual work. 

While others were talking,  I was curious to read what is there in Daaji's heart. That moment ,I saw Daaji inside Daaji's heart.

I was a little confused why I saw His form in His heart instead of seeing His Masters form in His heart.

After sometime we left from there while we were walking back to our room, my heart was singing exactly these words from a movie :
" Naan endra sol inini illai,
Naan enbadae ini ni daan,
Inimelum varam ketka thevai illai".

Meaning: " There is no more I, 
From now on I means you,
There is nothing more to ask for".

The divine essence is the same transferred from one guru to the other in the hierarchy of heartfulness. Just the physical form varies.  I witnessed the same love in Daaji which I saw in  Chariji and today on His birthday I understood why I saw His own form in His heart, self mastery and also because there is no difference between Him and His Guru.May everyone attain that kind of mergence.


 










No comments:

Post a Comment