Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Walking with Him in love ~Part 2

The part 1 of my spiritual journey titled walking with Him in love , comprising of my experiences under the guidance of my guru Chariji between 2003 to 2009 can be read in this link 

This is a humble summarization of next phase of my spiritual journey from 2010 to 2021 under the guidance of my gurus Chariji and Daaji  .

Well, the first phase of spiritual journey is more about seriously choosing a spiritual way of life from the deeper ,real sense . The next phase phase of the journey which I thought would be a peaceful easy cakewalk turned to be quiet the opposite .This stage was filled with lot of tests, and blessings .

Our consciousness cannot expand unless we undergo different levels of tests ,unless we go through different experiences. Experiences are best teachers, reading and writing are just baby steps. Experiences and situations change us inside out. We may not understand the why of things when we go through them but later point of time we can recognize how much certain events and situations have changed our perspective and attitude towards life .

For many years there was a big uplift in consciousness through tests and more the tests, more the blessings in the form of spiritual condition to be able to handle the tests . Those conditions gave the strength to face the tests . My mind was running more  behind those unique conditions and state than the Guru .

This process was going on deeper and deeper and one fine day I suddenly felt like I was told just go and do your day to day work. I felt like taking a big U turn and coming back to square 1 after 15 years. For a couple of years I felt a little lost and there was dryness in condition, consciousness. Then I learnt that even the spiritual experiences are not eternal. Suddenly I was reminded I am a small girl, catching hold of my Guru's hands and I am just walking with Him in love . This reminder was enough to remove all the dryness and change everything . 

I felt the safest thing in existence is just walking with Him in love . I thought I was the lover and He was the beloved, gradually I saw how the roles interchanged . He is both the lover ,the beloved and the love that flows . He gives me the tests as well as the strength to go through them .Material life changes, spiritual condition and consciousness also changes . The only thing with no rise and fall is just my walk with Him . That which is changeless is eternal . That which is eternal is the Ultimate Reality . 

I have named my blog as towards Ultimate and towards reality, Walking with Him in love is the ultimate Reality I have witnessed in this life . 

It's a eternal journey . Only thing is I wish I always remember that and pray I remember the eternal walk. 

One thing which needs to be revealed is if there is any movement in the walk or if it's all in stillness. Probably the next phase of the journey should reveal that.




No comments:

Post a Comment